With the Sunlight MiniOmni you can offer reliable, accurate, non-invasive and safe diagnosis and monitoring of bone density - with exceptional cost-effectiveness and ease, right at the point of care. The size of a hardback book and weighing less, the MiniOmni is the ultimate bone sonometer system that goes wherever people go.
MiniOmniTMis based on proprietary Sunlight Omnipath quantitative ultrasound technology, which has been proven - in more than 6,000 Sunlight Omnisense installations worldwide - to deliver highly accurate and safe multi-site measurement of bone density.
MiniOmni is the only multi-site ultrasound device available today that provides an ideal first-line earlyassessment and diagnostic tool in the fight against Osteoporosis. It offers an effective alternative to the traditional DXA-based scans where use of DXA for diagnosis or monitoring is not possible due to cost or geographic limitations of available systems and in cases where x-ray exposure should be avoided.
* Non-invasive and radiation-free.
* Prices measurements and a unique multi-site measurement option allow for high accuracy.
* 4 ethnic reference databases for males, females and children.
* No disposables, with near-zero cost of operation.
* Utilize your own PC/laptop.
* Lightweight and compact.
* USB connectivity: windows-based.
* Mini-Omni bone sonometer
* CM probe (radius)
* Spring gauge assembly
* SOS verification phanton
* Skin marker
* Ultrasonic gel
* Software disk with USB connectivity (Windows 7 and XP)
* Carry Case Sleek shoulder bag