Osteoimager plus for Growth Platesuses ultrasound to estimate the ossifying cells and bone density of children’s heel. Unlike X-ray examination, ultrasound is radiation-free; hence it is safe for repeated periodic examination. In addition, ultrasound examination of heel in children offers a more precise evaluation.
Adult bone density (osteoporosis) and bone growth plates of growing children analysis and measurement of ultrasonic diagnostic equipment is correctly made.
- Three-dimensional ultrasound imaging diagnosis of osteoporosis
- Excellent bone pattern analysis
- Stable 3D image reproduction
- Excellent accuracy and reproducibility
- Various ultrasound measurement parameters
- BUA, OI calculated using the SOS
- AUTO ROI is calculated using the GI
- Osteoporosis diagnosis excellent tracking
- Providing an image of the bone in the three-dimensional ultrasonic scanning equipment
- Provide precise reproducibility by automatic ROI BMD measurement of total bone by video
- Reference data via the Korean exact T-Score, calculate the Z-Score