Instant Response Technology:
- Instant Response technology provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to “turn up the generator.”
A Smoother Cut Through All Tissue Types:
- The Valleylab Force FX electrosurgical generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag.
Added Safety and Reliability Minimizes Electrosurgical Risks:
- Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
Features of the Valleylab Force FX Electrosurgical Generator:
- Instant response technology.
- Automatically adjusts based on tissue type.
- Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50%.
- More precise delivery of energy.
- Maintains consistent surgical effect.
- Improved performance at lower power settings.
- Three internal microcontrollers.
- Spray coag. volts no more than 9000v peak-to-peak.
- Three cut modes.
- Four coag modes