The LigaSure™ vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can - permanent vessel occlusion. The LigaSure™ system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- Output configuration: Isolated output
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: Two (2) digital seven-segment displays: 1.9 cm (0.75 in) each
- Mounting: A Valleylab car or stable flat surface
- Ambient temperature range: 10º to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Relative humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before using.
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 38.6 cm (15.2 in)
- Depth: 40.6 cm (16.0 in)
- Height: 12.7 cm (5.0 in) not including feet
- Weight: 5.9 Kg (13 lbs) typical
Audio Volume. The stated audio level is for the activation tone and alarm tone at a distance of one meter. Alarm tones meet the requirements of IEC 60601-2-2.
- Volume (adjustable): 45 dB minimum
- Frequency (nominal): Seal Mode - 440 Hz, Macrobipolar Mode - 520 Hz, Bipolar Mode - 660 Hz
- Duration: Continuous while the generator is activated; changes to one short tone when seal cycle is complete.
- Volume (not adjustable): 65 dB minimum
- Frequency: 985 Hz to 780 Hz; 985 Hz nominal
- Macrobipolar/Bipolar: 473 KHz sinusoid, 100% duty cycle
- Seal: 473 kHz sinusoid, pulsed
The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System includes a generator and a choice of thirteen instruments:
- LigaSure™ V -- 5 mm shaft, single use instrument that dissects, grasps, seals, and divides.
- LigaSure Atlas™ -- Single use laparoscopic sealer/divider instrument that seals and divides vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles.
- LigaSure™ Lap -- Single use laparoscopic instrument for laparoscopic procedures.