ValleyLab SurgiStat II electrosurgical generator is certified to proper operating specifications, includes footswitch, and warranty.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator
Versatility in Office-Based Electrosurgery
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat II generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact, easy to use unit.
* Easy and quick to set up; compact and light
* Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
* Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials
* Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures
* Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator
* Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs
* Accepts preferred accessories
— standard 3-pin pencil, most standard footswitching devices (with adapter), and standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch (optional)
— standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices
* Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology
* Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures
* Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected.