Patients commonly complain of asthenopia, but until now, there was no easy or reliable way to test for dynamic accommodative lag. With the new Speedy i/k,accommodative accuracy is measured with a novel methodology that allows you to understand the source of your patient symptoms, as well as quantitatively adjust your prescription.
- Large, 6.5-inch LCD screen
- Pupil diameter measurement
- Wider range motorized chin rest movement
- Residual astigmatism indication (K-model)
- Test time is screening mode 49 seconds per eye
- Employs accommodative micro fluctuation with high pass frequency 1-23 Hz.